Google has updated its Translate app to work in any app. Here’s how to translate language in Android for free – how to use Google Translate in any app.
You might also like: How to book a cheap holiday online and how to book cheap flights online
• Launch Google Play and browse for Google Translate
• Install Google Translate, then press Open
• Select your primary language and the language that you translate most often
• Select Translate offline in order to use Google Translate offline, though you’ll need 29MB free storage space to do so
• Hit Finished, and the download will begin as soon as you connect to Wi-Fi
See all Android tutorials